Monday, November 7, 2016

NYC: DAY 5

Our final day in New York :( We were able to visit so many amazing places, but I feel like there is so much more we could do! I guess it means I'll have to come back...NYFW? This was by far one of the best trips I've ever taken. Being able to go with great friends and genuinely have a relaxing and jam packed trip was wonderful. Our last day was spent finally getting to sleep in and then attempting to pack everything (while hoping it was still under fifty pounds). For anyone thinking of a trip to NYC I would say go for it! Definitely have a game plan and pack some excellent walking shoes. I don't think I've ever walked so much in my life. Also be prepared to spend money, but if you do some research you'll find good bargains for things like Broadway tickets. Anyways. Is it wrong that I'm not ready to go back to work? Can I have a vacation from my vacation?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016