Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blake Lively

Hello,

Happy Thursday!  This week has been crazy busy but also really great.  I finally went to see the movie Gone Girl and WOW! I thought it was so good!  Now keep in mind, I cheated, I didn't finish the book before going to see it.  I know that's terrible but I really wanted to go.  I also got some great news, I will be starting an amazing internship this semester! I am extremely excited to begin working for an organization that seeks equality for all.  And lastly I went to this great lecture on dating in today's society.  The guest lecturers discussed how we have lost the idea of casual dating and have replaced it with hooking up.  We no longer take the time to go out on a real date and have a real conversation.  And we no longer define the relationship but instead play with people's feelings.  I found it extremely eye-opening.

Now back to my outfit of the day, I recently went to Anthropologie (one of my favorite stores) and drooled over this cardigan.  And for whatever reason my friend and I immediately thought of Blake Lively and something she may wear.  I have no idea if she would wear it but I love this cozy cardigan and it helps make winter bearable :)

Photo Credit: Nora

Cardigan: Anthropologie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016