Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Apparently, this year I was sweet talked into running a 5K...I know...I'm still a little unsure about how that happened haha. The silver lining is the exercise will balance out all the food I plan on eating! If you are someone who loves 5K's or any other form of exercising, awesome! Sadly, I am not one of those people. I only exercise because I know I should, and it's good for you and blah blah. At the end of the day if I had to choose running or couch potato life, I would easily be a couch potato haha. 

The Turkey Trot was actually a good time :) Plenty of people wore funny turkey themed ensembles (which served as a nice distraction from all the exercising) and of course there were cinnamon rolls at the very end to jump start the Thanksgiving eating. My friend and I may have decided to make this an annual thing...what are some of your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016