Saturday, November 5, 2016

NYC: DAY 3

After grabbing coffee and breakfast to go, we headed to The Museum of Modern Art. Everybody had a few art pieces they wanted to see so we just picked a few areas to check out in order to save some time.

                                                                                                  



Next we went to the Empire State Building. Our tickets allowed us to go twice so we went during the afternoon for pictures of the gorgeous view and in the evening to see the city lights. We actually ended up witnessing a proposal! How sweet ♥



                                                 



After lunch (so many great restaurants to choose from) we headed over to Central Park and The MET. Central Park was beautiful and if I lived in NYC I would probably spend all my time there just reading. Our timing was prefect because it was a beautiful fall day. We walked around and attempted to take as many cliche fall pictures as possible. And of course at The MET we recreated some very necessary XOXO Gossip Girl moments. You could honestly spend an entire day at The MET so to save time we picked a few exhibits we each wanted to see. I was really hoping to see King Tut's exhibit, but sadly it was closed off. However, everything else we saw beyond amazing. 


 We ended the evening with me feeling completely overwhelmed in Times Square. It was cool to see and I'm glad we went but I will avoid it at all costs if I ever go back haha.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016