Thursday, May 14, 2015

Craft Time-Graduation Cap

Hello,

Graduation is almost here! Ah! I am so incredibly nervous but extremely excited to see what comes next. After talking with several friends I gave in and decided to decorate my cap.  Now I am not the best at crafting, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out.  I ventured over to Michaels and found a few sparkly items in my school's colors.  I decided to do the University of Minnesota's logo and Class of 2015.  It took me FOREVER haha but it looks good.  If you are looking for inspiration for your cap check out these ones on Buzzfeed.












3 comments :

  1. Such an awesome idea :) can't wait to graduate
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Graduation is so much fun and it goes so quickly!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016