Tuesday, November 1, 2016

New York Here I Come!

I am excited to announce that I am headed to NYC! It is incredibly rare that I get to travel so be prepared for lots of obnoxious and touristy photos :) A friend from college put together a last minute trip and I thought, "Why not?" Usually, I am very good at coming up with reasons not to go, i.e. missing work or overthinking the cost. However, I am trying hard to genuinely enjoy life and not stress over every little thing. I realize how cliche that sounds, but I tend to be a workaholic and a little too practical.

Now comes the difficult part. Packing. I am notorious for overpacking, but I'm going to try hard to pack smarter for this trip. Since New York is full of very fashionable people, I feel like I have to step up my game. My thought is to pack a neutral wardrobe so that all the pieces can mix and match. I definitely looked on Pinterest for inspiration. (Pinterest is so addicting!)

And of course everything must fit in a carry on so that I don't have to pay for checked luggage or worry about it getting lost.

For the flight I have planned on leggings and an oversized sweater. I will wear my tall boots and oversized denim jacket to help save space in my suitcase. If you have any recommendations or tips for NYC travel, leave me a message :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016