Thursday, November 3, 2016

NYC: DAY 1

Rise and shine! Today I got on my super early flight and flew by myself for the first time! (I wasn't kidding when I said I never travel haha) I met up with my friends at the airport and we fought the urge to play Taylor Swift's "Welcome to New York" song on repeat 😉  We then checked into our Airbnb, settled in and came up with our game plan for the weekend. If you are crunched for time then I highly recommend making a game plan. Our game plan is what allowed us to make the most out of our day and to fit in all the touristy stops. 

Our first stop was picking up our CityPASS's which allowed us to save money, avoid waiting in line to buy a ticket and check off a majority of the attractions that were on our list. We then headed off to the American Museum of Natural History because after seeing Night at the Museum who doesn't want to visit the dinosaurs and attempt to spend the night at the museum?

And of course when in New York, you have to see a Broadway show! We saw Wicked and there are no words to describe how truly amazing their performance was!! If you ever have the opportunity to see it, do!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016